The current version of AcouSTO (1.5)
- can handle symmetries to reduce computing time;
- runs in parallel on MPI2 clusters;
- includes an improved memory management system to control RAM allocation;
- can handle 3D boundaries of arbitrary geometry;
- includes a plug-in to generate the geometry with the Blender 3D modeler ;
- includes a preliminary interface to MySQL to easily store and retrieve the results of large test campaigns.
AcouSTO 1.5 released
AcouSTO 1.4.2 contains a major configuration bug (thanks to Richard Taylor for discovering!)
WARNING! Starting from scalapack v 2.0.0, the BLACS libraries are included into the SCALAPACK.
Users of SCALAPACK 2.0.0 or higher must establish the following symbolic links (an updated configuration file will be released soon)
ln -s /Libs_Install_Dir/libscalapack.a /Libs_Install_Dir/libblacs.a
ln -s /Libs_Install_Dir/libscalapack.a /Libs_Install_Dir/libblacsCinit.a
ln -s /Libs_Install_Dir/libscalapack.a /Libs_Install_Dir/libblacsF77init.a
We encourage the users to report any kind of problem
using the forum
and the tracking system available on the sourceforge page
of the project.
AcouSTO can solve the following problems:
- scattering of planar or spherical waves by multiple, arbitrarily shaped, bodies;
- radiation of vibrating closed surfaces (wall motion assigned).