AcouSTO (Acoustics Simulation TOol)
An open source BEM solver released under GPL v3.0.
Umberto Iemma & Vincenzo Marchese
- It can handle symmetries to reduce computing time.
- Runs in parallel on MPI2 clusters.
- It can handle an arbitrary number of 3D boundaries of arbitrary geometry.
- It can handle an arbitrary number of point sources (monopoles and dipoles) and incoming plane waves.
- Includes an interface to MySQL to easily store and retrieve the results of large test campaigns.
AcouSTO 1.6 released !
- Geometry generation and data post-processing using Gmsh.
- Improved Blender plug-in.
- Improved symmetry management.
- More efficient memory management in frequency response analyses.
- More versatile and clean output generation.
- Easier configuration, compatible with latest OpenMPI and Scalapack releases.
- More reliable and stable.
- More tutorials! See inside doc folder.